Re: [USA] Russian - Comey fired after requesting greater investigation

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] Russian - Comey fired after requesting greater investigation
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: May 15 2017 03:18:50
On Mon, 15 May 2017 01:22:26 +0000, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Easy come, easy go, right?

I suspect Trump was "show-boating" to instill fear into his sphere of
influence.  He couldn't "kick" the world's ass, so now its those who
are not "loyal."  I would not be surprised if this behavior existed in
his business.

It will be interesting to see how Trump deals with handing over any
recordings, if they exist.  Once Congress demands, Trump has no
options, if tapes exist.

Apparently, Trump did not listen closely to what Comey said in a
previous hearing.  In essence, the investigation could go on, and on;
my perception was if Trump "played" the presidential "game," he would
look the other way.

I don't see any way for Trump to recover...his showboating may impress
some, but a pretense has a limited life.

Date Subject  Author
01.01. o