Re: [USA] Russian - Comey fired after requesting greater investigation

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] Russian - Comey fired after requesting greater investigation
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: May 12 2017 05:23:15
On Fri, 12 May 2017 01:21:41 +0000, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Something stinks so bad.  The whole crew is rotten.  Comey was a bad
apple, Trump is a disaster.  The whole place is bought.  Burn it to
the ground.

My perception...Comey assisted Trump for the "win," but when the
Ruskie saga became 20/20 to Comey, he was no longer on "Trump's team."

On 20th March, Comey "...inflicted a double blow on President Trump
early on in the hearing, by confirming bureau's "is investigating
links between Trump’s presidential campaign and the Russian
government," and he had "no information" that "former President Barack
Obama had wiretapped him at Trump Tower."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/324910-the-memo-five-takeaways-from-comeys-big-day

Hence, Trump's blood pressure increased....

Further, when acting FBI director "contradicts Trump White House on
Comey, Russia probe," and by stating recently,

"You cannot stop the men and women of the FBI from doing the right
thing, protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution,"
McCabe said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/acting-fbi-director-set-to-testify-before-congressional-committee-in-potentially-explosive-hearing/2017/05/10/5173a5ce-35df-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html

this may suggest something is still afoot on the Russian front.

I suspect Trump, or his "team," thought bully tacits would work, but
slowly, Congress and American public are starting to see thru Trump's
fog.

As a side note, Rosenstein's recommendation seemed to come out of the
blue...maybe nothing here...but his timing is curious, in relation to
the above, and that FBI director had asked for more funding for this
Russia saga a week or two ago.

"The question now is why the White House is referring to Rosenstein's
memo as a recommendation when he seems to have deliberately stopped
short of making it one."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/reminder-whether-or-not-trump-asked-rod-rosenstein-for-a-recommendation-he-didnt-get-one/article/2622845

Needless to say, Attorney General Jeff Sessions is Rosenstein's boss,
so what role did Sessions play, who is a Trump team player.

And then Trump attempting to suggest Comey indicated this,

"I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions,
that I'm not under investigation," Trump wrote.

Date Subject  Author
01.01. o