Re: [USA] Russian involvement

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] Russian involvement
From: dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid (Dildo Baggins)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Mar 22 2017 16:03:27
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:39:17 -0500
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:

This is where we chronicle the life and times of the nascent Fascist
Republic of Trumpostan.

--
Dildo Baggins <dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid>

http://nypost.com/2017/03/21/feds-probe-possible-russian-link-to-alt-right-websites/

The feds are not only investigating Russian meddling in the US election
and possible links to President Trump — they are looking into some
right-wing and conspiratorial websites that boosted the new president
and were sharply critical of Hillary Clinton.

In particular, the FBI is trying to determine whether bots that
promoted articles on websites like Breitbart News and InfoWars were in
some way related to Russia’s effort to interfere in the US election,
McClatchy reported.

The FBI’s Counterintelligence Division is leading the probe.

The social media bots automatically retweeted and otherwise
disseminated posts from the sites throughout the election. It is
believed the bots were being run out of Russia.

“This may be one of the most highly impactful information operations in
the history of intelligence,” a former intelligence official told
McClatchy.

Date Subject  Author
01.01. o