Re: [USA] Wiretapping claim

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] Wiretapping claim
From: dookie@gmail.com (Dookie)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Mar 06 2017 03:23:15
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:39:17 -0500
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:

This is where we chronicle the life and times of the nascent Fascist
Republic of Trumpostan.

Feed: NYT > Home Page
Title: Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim
Author: MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and MICHAEL D. SHEAR
Link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/politics/trump-seeks-inquiry-into-allega
tions-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html?partner=rss&emc=rss Date: Sun,
05 Mar 2017 16:27:33 -0500 Podcast Download URL:
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/03/06/us/06trump-sub/06t
rump-sub-moth.jpg

The F.B.I. director wants the Justice Department to refute Mr. Trump’s
contention that Barack Obama ordered the tapping of his phones, a claim
that Mr. Comey says is false, officials said.

Date Subject  Author
01.01. o