Re: [USA] Immigrant shaming

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] Immigrant shaming
From: dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid (Dildo Baggins)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Mar 01 2017 19:25:02
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:40:27 -0500
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:

RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> writes:

This is where we chronicle the life and times of the nascent Fascist
Republic of Trumpostan.

The wall and immigration (or prevention thereof).

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-nazi-published-list-crime-immigrants-congress-confirmation-7605146

Donald Trump confirmed in his first State of the Union address that he
will publish a regular list of crimes committed by immigrants.

It was initially announced in an executive order he signed during his
first week as President, but during his speech he laid out more details
of his plan.

I have ordered the Department of Homeland Security to create an
office to serve American Victims.

The office is called VOICE — Victims Of Immigration Crime
Engagement. We are providing a voice to those who have been ignored by
our media, and silenced by special interests.

This was pointed out when the plan was first mooted, but it bears
repeating: Adolf Hitler also published lists of crimes committed by
immigrants.

An article from a Nazi periodical entitled ‘The Criminal Jew’, featured
in the book Hitler’s Ethic: The Nazi Pursuit of Evolutionary Progress
by professor Richard Weikart, features photos of Jewish people
captioned with the crimes they have committed.

Date Subject  Author
01.01. o