Re: The Wall and Immigration

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: The Wall and Immigration
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 22 2017 02:44:28
Bold Fold <boldfold@hotmail.wanker.co.uk> writes:

On 2017-02-01, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:
On 2017-01-26, Bold Fold <boldfold@hotmail.wanker.co.uk> wrote:
On 2017-01-26, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> writes:

This is where we chronicle the life and times of the nascent Fascist
Republic of Trumpostan.

The wall and immigration (or prevention thereof).

Feed: NYT > Home Page Title: As Trump Orders Wall, Mexico’s
President Considers Canceling U.S.  Trip

Mexicans called President Trump’s push to build a wall “an offense to
Mexico,” a “slap in the face” and a “monument to lies.”

Here's another way to do it:  Canada's refugee sponsorship solution.
Innovative and caring - no surprise there.

Iran can play at that game too.
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 12:33:20 -0500

USA Wrestling will not be attending this month's Freestyle World Cup,
after Iran responded to Trump's executive order on immigration with a
ban of its own.

Here we go: step one is, enforcing the rules.  Didn't even need any new
legislation.

Feed: NYT > Home Page
Title: New Trump Deportation Rules Allow Far More Expulsions
Author: MICHAEL D. SHEAR and RON NIXON
Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/us/politics/dhs-immigration-trump.html?part
ner=rss&emc=rss
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:25:49 -0500
Podcast Download URL: https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/02/22/us/22dhs/22dhs-mot
h.jpg

The rules authorize expelling undocumented immigrants who have committed even
minor offenses, and they make it easier to immediately deport people.
It was good while it lasted, eh folks?

Too bad too many Americans (and others) are confusing "immigrants" with
"illegal immigrants."  No one ever promised to get rid of immigrants.
But it is time to form a queue, present papers, and play by the rules,
just like everyone else.  I hope white America remembers that too, since
they don't seem to remember much else these days, where politics is concerned.

Date Subject  Author
01.01. o