Ethics violations

Newsgroups
Subject: Ethics violations
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 09 2017 21:03:54
On 2017-01-26, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:

This is where we chronicle the life and times of the nascent Fascist
Republic of Trumpostan.

Should've seen this one coming, as it's clearly amateur hour at the White
House.

//--clip
Feed: NYT > Home Page
Title: Kellyanne Conway Promotes Ivanka Trump Brand, Raising Ethics Concerns
Author: RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA and RACHEL ABRAMS
Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/us/politics/kellyanne-conway-ivanka-trump-e
thics.html?partner=rss&emc=rss
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:01:41 -0500
Podcast Download URL: https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/02/10/us/politics/10ethi
cs/10ethics-moth.jpg

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff is what I would say,” Ms. Conway said on Fox, after
Nordstrom dropped Ms. Trump’s fashion products.
//--clip

Unbelievable.  Basic, entry level ethics violation.  Where are the
consequences?  Oh yeah, it's a political monopoly in WashDC, so there are
none.

Date Subject  Author
01.01. o