Re: The Wall and Immigration

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: The Wall and Immigration
From: boldfold@hotmail.wanker.co.uk (Bold Fold)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 04 2017 18:35:06
On 2017-02-01, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:
On 2017-01-26, Bold Fold <boldfold@hotmail.wanker.co.uk> wrote:
On 2017-01-26, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> writes:

This is where we chronicle the life and times of the nascent Fascist
Republic of Trumpostan.

The wall and immigration (or prevention thereof).

Feed: NYT > Home Page
Title: As Trump Orders Wall, Mexico’s President Considers Canceling U.S.
Trip
Author: AZAM AHMED
Link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/world/americas/trump-mexico-border-wall.html?partner=rss&emc=rss
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:12:11 -0500
Podcast Download URL:
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/01/26/world/26mexico/26mexico-moth.jpg

Mexicans called President Trump’s push to build a wall “an offense to
Mexico,” a “slap in the face” and a “monument to lies.”

Here's another way to do it:  Canada's refugee sponsorship solution.
Innovative and caring - no surprise there.

Iran can play at that game too.

Feed: Christian Science Monitor | World
Title: US wrestlers' World Cup plans dashed, as Iran announces its own
travel ban
Link:
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2017/0203/US-wrestlers-World-Cup-p
lans-dashed-as-Iran-announces-its-own-travel-ban
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 12:33:20 -0500

USA Wrestling will not be attending this month's Freestyle World Cup,
after
Iran responded to Trump's executive order on immigration with a ban of
its
own.
[image 1]

Links: