Re: Vowing to bulldoze corruption

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Vowing to bulldoze corruption
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.africa
Date: Jan 07 2019 06:49:42
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 20:44:47 -0500, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Magafuli has been just as corrupt as the rest of them,
and the whole "cleaning up" bit was mostly just propaganda.

US/Europe has in some cases whacked on officials/families investments.

I only read news tidbits, but if US/Europe prevented these creeps from
funneling their monies over here, it would reduce these folks
ambitions.

But, of course, US/European companies have been part of the problem
also, with kickbacks/etc.

Date Subject  Author
07.01. * Re: Vowing to bulldoze corruptionRS Wood
07.01. `- Re: Vowing to bulldoze corruptionJAB