Re: Iran cities hit by anti-government protests

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Iran cities hit by anti-government protests
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.asia
Date: Jan 08 2018 19:32:45
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 12:00:26 -0600
JAB <here@toadsfoot.net> wrote:

There has been more than a week of unrest in Iran in which 22 people
have died and more than 1,000 arrested, according to Iranian
officials. The protests spread to more than 80 cities and rural towns
as thousands of young and working-class Iranians expressed their anger
at graft, unemployment and a deepening gap between rich and poor.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-rallies-guards/iran-guards-say-quell-unrest-fomented-by-foreign-enemies-idUSKBN1EW085

Man, this guy is operating straight out of the "Handbook."  I'm sure
he'll be shutting down Internet and SMS communication soon, to ensure
no one can discuss what's going on, or organize in any convenient way.

(adding dictator.asia for obvious reasons)

--
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>

Date Subject  Author
08.01. o Re: Iran cities hit by anti-government protestsRS Wood