[SM] famine, drought resistance, and technology

Newsgroups
Subject: [SM] famine, drought resistance, and technology
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: sci.misc, dictator.africa
Date: Jul 25 2017 01:03:25
From the «better get used to it» department:
Title: In Ethiopia, model drought defenses are put to the test
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 20:00:57 -0400
Link: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Africa/2017/0724/In-Ethiopia-model-drought-defenses-are-put-to-the-test

The country's booming capital, Addis Ababa, sits in stark contrast to rural
areas struggling against two severe droughts in three years. But innovative aid
has helped farming communities manage the crisis. Part 1 of our series on
famine resilience.
[image 1]

Links:
[1]: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/feeds/world/~4/M4ZzWUYZKpo (image)

--
Posting to comp.misc, sci.misc, and misc.news.internet.discuss

Date Subject  Author
25.07. o [SM] famine, drought resistance, and technologyRS Wood