[Pakistan] further proof Pakistani "honor" is anything but

Newsgroups
Subject: [Pakistan] further proof Pakistani "honor" is anything but
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.asia
Date: Nov 03 2017 17:03:49
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41856242

What a shit culture.

//--clip
Girl, 16, paraded naked in Pakistan after 'honour' row
By Azizullah Khan BBC Urdu, Peshawar

Villagers in a remote area of north-west Pakistan are in shock after
armed men forced a 16-year-old girl to walk half-naked through the
village, claiming it was to redeem their family honour.

Local residents say the woman was targeted because of her brother's
long-forgotten secret affair with a woman from the assailants' family.

The incident, which came to light on Thursday when the media got wind
of it, took place last week near the remote town of Chaudhwan, some
80km (50 miles) west of Dera Ismail Khan city in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
province.

Police have arrested eight men and are searching for a ninth.

Witnesses say the girl was attacked in broad daylight when she went to
fetch water from a pond.

"I and my [female] cousins were returning after filling our pitchers
when these men caught up with us," she told local journalists.
//--clip

Date Subject  Author
03.11. * [Pakistan] further proof Pakistani "honor" is anytRS Wood
06.11. `- Re: [Pakistan] further proof Pakistani "honor" is anytRS Wood