Re: It's lies all the way down

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: It's lies all the way down
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.asia, dictator.america
Date: Oct 17 2017 19:18:34
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:43:15 -0400, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

And I concluded: both nations are,

Trump fires back after McCain attacks 'spurious nationalism'

Receiving the Liberty Medal in Philadelphia a day earlier, the
six-term senator from Arizona warned against the US surrendering its
international leadership.

Mr McCain was applauded as he said: "To fear the world we have
organised and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the
ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of
international leadership and our duty to remain the last best hope of
Earth for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up
by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as
unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that
Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.

"We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil," he continued.

"We have done great good in the world. That leadership has had its
costs, but we have become incomparably powerful and wealthy as we
did."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41655116

Date Subject  Author
17.10. * It's lies all the way downRS Wood
17.10. +- Re: It's lies all the way downJAB
17.10. `* Re: It's lies all the way downJAB
23.10.  `* Re: It's lies all the way downRS Wood
23.10.   `- Re: It's lies all the way downJAB