It's lies all the way down

Newsgroups
Subject: It's lies all the way down
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.asia, dictator.america
Date: Oct 17 2017 15:43:15
I was reading about North Korea, thinking how so many Koreans have
grown up in a world based on lies - that the Americans are planning
their imminent destruction and only the KJU family can protect them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/fashion/decoding-dress-in-north-korea.html

Then of course I read yet another article about the miserable
Republican administration and its drive to give the wealthy tax cuts,
no matter what the price, and the enormous lying machine that is
spinning every day:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/fashion/decoding-dress-in-north-korea.html

And I concluded: both nations are, increasingly, the same.  How dreary
and depressing.  Excuse me while I go kill myself. This world sucks.

--

Date Subject  Author
17.10. * It's lies all the way downRS Wood