Re: [Turkey] Erdogan's fate hangs in ability to bring security

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [Turkey] Erdogan's fate hangs in ability to bring security
From: dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid (Dildo Baggins)
Newsgroups: dictator.asia
Date: Apr 18 2017 13:59:08
On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 02:43:02 GMT

Title: Long having promised security, Turkey's Erdo─čan faces new test
as attacks mount Author:
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 21:42:02 -0500
Link:
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2017/0103/Long-having-promised-security-Turkey-s-Erdogan-faces-new-test-as-attacks-mount

The boy is sitting pretty now, though, isn't he?  Two new ones:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/opinion/democracy-loses-in-turkey.html
Democracy loses in Turkey: the nation's fate lies in the hnads of an
erratic and vengeful man.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/world/europe/turkey-referendum-erdogan.html
He's not a dictator, he's a democrat - his bid for more power won
narrowly, but he has unfettered support from Turks who like the idea of
a strong leader standing against external aggression.

Lot of Trumpies can relate to that one, I'm sure.

Date Subject  Author
04.01. * [Turkey] Erdogan's fate hangs in ability to bring NewsBeanie
18.04. `- Re: [Turkey] Erdogan's fate hangs in ability to bring Dildo Baggins