[N Korea] the nukes are real

Newsgroups
Subject: [N Korea] the nukes are real
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.asia
Date: Feb 24 2017 16:39:00
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/24/world/asia/north-korea-propaganda-photo.html

These small observations add up, demonstrating that, as Mr. Pollack put it of North Korea’s nuclear development, “This is a deadly serious program.”

Ms. Hanham believes some details may have been deliberately revealed to demonstrate the country’s growing capabilities. Whereas most such images are doctored, if only to improve Mr. Kim’s appearance, she noticed that this was conspicuously unretouched — perhaps a message to the foreign intelligence agencies who conduct such analyses.

“This is being offered as evidence. This is supposed to be proof,” she said. Whereas analysts had long doubted the country’s grandiose claims, she added, “2016 was about showing us all the capabilities that we had mocked.”

--
RS Wood <rswood@therandymon.com>

Date Subject  Author
24.02. * [N Korea] the nukes are realRS Wood
07.03. `* Re: [N Korea] the nukes are realRS Wood
17.03.  `* Re: [N Korea] the nukes are realDildo Baggins
22.03.   `* Re: [N Korea] the nukes are realDildo Baggins
17.04.    `* Re: [N Korea] the nukes are realDildo Baggins
18.04.     `* Re: [N Korea] the nukes are realDildo Baggins
09.05.      `- Re: [N Korea] the nukes are realfloffy