Re: [N Korea] launces a missile, and Trump ignores it

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [N Korea] launces a missile, and Trump ignores it
From: theratur@openmailbox.org (Nicolas)
Newsgroups: dictator.asia
Date: Feb 19 2017 03:19:40
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> writes:

What shavy head bastard?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/politics/donald-trump-north-korea-missile.html

Hard to know if it's a good thing Trump hasn't retaliated by nuking them
into a crater, or bad in that it will embolden our shavy head bastard of a
friend.

1) https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1418

2) http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-26/doug-band-memo-offers-vivid-details-foundation-corporate-donors-and-bills-profit-act
" Mr. Liveris provided the Dow plane to fly President Clinton and his
staff to and from California for our trip to, and from, North Korea.  As
a private trip, the Foundation had to pay the costs of airfare;
Mr. Liveris’ in kind contribution saved the Foundation in excess of
$100,000."
It's from a memo attached to a podesta email.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240

Who truly knows what North Korea is all about...

Date Subject  Author
12.02. * [N Korea] launces a missile, and Trump ignores itRS Wood
19.02. `* Re: [N Korea] launces a missile, and Trump ignores itNicolas
08.03.  `- Re: [N Korea] launces a missile, and Trump ignores itDookie