Re: [Philippines] Duterte to drug pushers, as Hitler to Jews

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [Philippines] Duterte to drug pushers, as Hitler to Jews
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.asia
Date: Feb 09 2017 21:12:26
On 2016-10-05, NewsBeanie <newsbeanie@dictatorshandbook.net> wrote:
Title: Philippines president apologizes to Jews after comparing himself to Hitler
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 22:26:03 -0400
Link: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2016/1002/Philippines-president-apologizes-to-Jews-after-comparing-himself-to-Hitler

The tough-on-crime head-of-state had vowed to kill as many drug addicts as the
Nazis killed Jews during World War II.

An interesting follow-up: Duterte pushing his police for results.  I can
appreciate the desire to insist on performance.

Feed: Christian Science Monitor | World
Title: Philippines’ Duterte berates policemen, delivers ultimatum
Link: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-Pacific/2017/0208/Philippines-Duterte-ber
ates-policemen-delivers-ultimatum
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 20:03:56 -0500

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte angrily dressed down more than 200
police officers on national television, calling them 'rotten to the core.'
[image 1]

Links:
[1]: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/feeds/world/~4/w8AQy9_34_I (image)

Date Subject  Author
05.10. * [Philippines] Duterte to drug pushers, as Hitler tNewsBeanie
09.02. `* Re: [Philippines] Duterte to drug pushers, as Hitler tRS Wood
21.02.  `- Re: [Philippines] Duterte to drug pushers, as Hitler tRS Wood