Re: Saudi government of hacking Amazon CEO's phone

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Saudi government of hacking Amazon CEO's phone
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.mideast
Date: Apr 02 2019 03:56:15
On 2019-03-31, JAB <here@is.invalid> wrote:
Jeff Bezos' security consultant accuses the Saudi government of
hacking Amazon CEO's phone, linking them to extortion attempt

    Jeff Bezos' chief security consultant has said the Saudi
government hacked the Amazon chief's phone and accessed his private
information.

    Gavin de Becker wrote in a column published Saturday that he could
conclude that his investigation found that Saudis had gained access to
Bezos' private information.

    The investigation was launched after the National Enquirer
published an exposé into Bezos' relationship and the paper threatened
to publish Bezos' intimate photos and text messages.

I'm pretty sure they just wanted to gorge on some more Bezos dick pics.

Date Subject  Author
02.04. o Re: Saudi government of hacking Amazon CEO's phoneRS Wood