Re: Putin: "Idlib Was A "False Flag" Attack And We Have Learned That More Are Coming"

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Putin: "Idlib Was A "False Flag" Attack And We Have Learned That More Are Coming"
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.mideast
Followup: dictator.mideast
Date: Jul 30 2017 14:28:55
On 2017-07-27, katsung47 <katsung47@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote:
Putin: "Idlib Was A "False Flag" Attack And We Have
Learned That More Are Coming"

by Tyler Durden    Apr 11, 2017

With Rex Tillerson on his way to Russia, moments ago Russian president
Vladimir Putin shocked reporters when he said that Russia has received
intelligence from "trusted sources" that more attacks using chemical
weapons are being prepared on the Damascus region, meant to pin the blame
on the Assad government.

Both side of the syrian conflict learned how to play the media brilliantly,
and have shown they have zero regard for human life.  We learned a lot of
things about the nature of mankind here - all of them awful.

Date Subject  Author
30.07. o Re: Putin: "Idlib Was A "False Flag" Attack And We HavRS Wood