[Qatar] says "fuck you" to neighborhood bullies

Newsgroups
Subject: [Qatar] says "fuck you" to neighborhood bullies
From: dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid (Dildo Baggins)
Newsgroups: dictator.mideast
Date: Jul 06 2017 19:02:09
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/opinion/qatar-trump-gulfhtml.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

Let’s be clear: Qatar is being punished because conservative actors in
the bloc, emboldened by changes in the geopolitical balance in the
region, see an opportunity to show people in the Arab world that if you
dare to dream of change, the autocratic regimes will mow you down. But
Qatar will not back down from this unprovoked attack.

Qatar is a sovereign state proud to be at the forefront of development
in the Arab world. It embraces change, encourages debate and supports
those who need help, whatever their ethnic or religious background.
When the Arab Spring came, it did not do so for one religion or sect
but for all citizens in the region.

Besides Qatar’s participation in the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen, we
are also an active member of the American-led multinational alliance
against terrorism. United States Air Force strikes against the Islamic
State in Syria, and against terrorist groups in Afghanistan, take off
from Al Udeid Air Base. Qatar is a key logistics hub in the
international fight against terrorism, and we have given it major
financial and political support. We take satisfaction in this record.

--
Dildo Baggins <dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid>

Date Subject  Author
06.07. o [Qatar] says "fuck you" to neighborhood bulliesDildo Baggins