Re: [Yemen] clandestine American raid

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [Yemen] clandestine American raid
From: theratur@openmailbox.org (Nicolas)
Newsgroups: dictator.mideast
Date: Feb 08 2017 18:28:23
Bold Fold <boldfold@hotmail.wanker.co.uk> writes:

On 2017-02-01, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:

Feed: BBC News - Home
Title: US raid in Yemen: What we know so far
Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38808631
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 14:43:16 -0500

Special forces conducted a clandestine raid in central Yemen, killing at
least 15. Here's what we know.

BUT, HERE'S WHAT EVERYONE IS REMEMBERING: "Blackhawk Down"

Feed: BBC News - Home
Title: 'It all went wrong'
Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38808175
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 05:29:28 -0500

In 1993, elite US forces launched a disastrous raid in the Somali
capital
Mogadishu. Abdulaziz Ali Ibrahim was working with the UN in Somalia at
the
time.

What a fucking disaster this one was, too.

The point of invading Yemen is ... WHAT, exactly?

Israel. As always. They want to take, with Saudi arabia, the oil here,
and they want too to make a link with africa, and pomp resources from
it, through Yemen.

Date Subject  Author
01.02. * [Yemen] clandestine American raidRS Wood
08.02. `* Re: [Yemen] clandestine American raidBold Fold
08.02.  `* Re: [Yemen] clandestine American raidNicolas
09.02.   `- Re: [Yemen] clandestine American raidRS Wood