[Yemen] clandestine American raid

Newsgroups
Subject: [Yemen] clandestine American raid
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.mideast
Date: Feb 01 2017 16:40:15

Feed: BBC News - Home
Title: US raid in Yemen: What we know so far
Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38808631
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 14:43:16 -0500

Special forces conducted a clandestine raid in central Yemen, killing at
least 15. Here's what we know.

BUT, HERE'S WHAT EVERYONE IS REMEMBERING: "Blackhawk Down"

Feed: BBC News - Home
Title: 'It all went wrong'
Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38808175
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 05:29:28 -0500

In 1993, elite US forces launched a disastrous raid in the Somali
capital
Mogadishu. Abdulaziz Ali Ibrahim was working with the UN in Somalia at
the
time.

Date Subject  Author
01.02. * [Yemen] clandestine American raidRS Wood
08.02. `* Re: [Yemen] clandestine American raidBold Fold
08.02.  `* Re: [Yemen] clandestine American raidNicolas
09.02.   `- Re: [Yemen] clandestine American raidRS Wood