Re: [ISIS] The "Let's nuke ISIS" thread

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [ISIS] The "Let's nuke ISIS" thread
From: boldfold@hotmail.wanker.co.uk (Bold Fold)
Newsgroups: dictator.mideast
Date: Dec 10 2016 04:33:21
On 2016-01-16, Ebola <ebola@virus.exe> wrote:
On 11/24/2015 00:53, RS Wood wrote:
All posts about nuking the bejeezus out of ISIS go here.

I would tend to favor nuking ISIS. Not going to hold my breath though,
even if Trump somehow gets elected.

George W Bush _should_ have nuked Afghanistan on 9-12, but that didn't
happen either...

Here's a story about ISIS getting its ass whooped.  See you, goat
fuckers.  There's a special place in hell for ISIS collaborators.
They'll pay dearly, I hope.

Feed: Christian Science Monitor | World
Title: ISIS falling: Detainee recounts a lost battle in Iraq, and what
it cost him
Link:
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2016/1209/ISIS-falling-Detainee-recounts-a-lost-battle-in-Iraq-and-what-it-cost-him
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 22:29:56 -0500

Hunched and handcuffed in a dimly lit concrete room, the Sunni former
commander of a captured ISIS cell admits to targeting civilians in the
fight
against Baghdad. Now, he is remorseful.
[image 1]

Links:
[1]: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/feeds/world/~4/k8tSl8M7WeM (image)

Date Subject  Author
10.12. * Re: [ISIS] The "Let's nuke ISIS" threadBold Fold
10.12. `- Re: [ISIS] The "Let's nuke ISIS" threadBold Fold