Re: [Russian Federation] Tor exit node operator arrested in Russia - a solidarity Tor Relay Challenge launched

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [Russian Federation] Tor exit node operator arrested in Russia - a solidarity Tor Relay Challenge launched
From: dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid (Dildo Baggins)
Newsgroups: dictator.europe
Date: May 08 2017 21:57:40
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:29:03 -0400 (EDT)
Anonymous <anonymous@foto.nl1.torservers.net> wrote:
 Accused of "incitation to
terrorism" because of some messages posted from his IP address, he will
stay detained till June 8 at least, and risks up to 7 years in prison if
the Investigation committee `proves' his guilt.

Though, the very nature of Bogatov case is a controversial one, as it
mixes technical and legal arguments, and makes necessary both strong
legal and technical expertise involved. Indeed, as a Tor exit node
operator, Dmitry does not have control and responsibility on the content
and traffic that passes through his node: it would be the same as

Wow.  This is some serious bullshit.  But it would seem every Tor exit
node provider is at risk of something similar.  I feel bad for this guy
- he shouldn't be the victim here.  Wonder what someone is trying to
keep under wraps?

Date Subject  Author
23.04. * [Russian Federation] Tor exit node operator arrestAnonymous
08.05. `- Re: [Russian Federation] Tor exit node operator arrestDildo Baggins