Re: [France] LePen and xenophobic movements

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [France] LePen and xenophobic movements
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.europe
Date: Apr 16 2017 16:09:14
On 2017-03-21, Nicolas <theratur@openmailbox.org> wrote:
promised to abandon the euro in favour of a new franc and to hold a
referendum on leaving the EU within her first six months (though she
would need parliamentary approval to do so).  The EU can survive the loss
of Britain; the loss of France would bring the project that has
underpinned the European order for the past 60 years to a close.

If the journal of the oligarch want to see Marine Le Pen elected, it must
be because she goes against their interests...  Please.  Marine Le Pen is
on the main page of the economist displaying tarot card.  I'm not gonna
list everything that is wrong about this party (list would be extremly
long, going from LGBT/free masonry to Middle east debt), but all I can
tell is that a political solution, following the current "democratic"
system is lure.  The system is such locked up that it's nearly impossible
for an outsider to do anything.

Here's the NYTimes.  I'd almost like to see her win - shake up France a
little.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/opinion/sunday/france-in-the-end-of-days.html

They make her sound as disastrous as Trump, but willing to upend a very
staid Fance at a time when the status quo just doesn't do.

Date Subject  Author
07.03. * [France] LePen and xenophobic movementsDildo Baggins
21.03. `* Re: [France] LePen and xenophobic movementsNicolas
16.04.  `- Re: [France] LePen and xenophobic movementsRS Wood