Re: [Russia] how to survive Kremlin hacking: smarten up, for starters

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [Russia] how to survive Kremlin hacking: smarten up, for starters
From: dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid (Dildo Baggins)
Newsgroups: dictator.europe
Date: Apr 06 2017 08:45:42
On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 08:57:14 GMT
NewsBeanie <newsbeanie@dictatorshandbook.net> wrote:

Title: Opinion: How to counter the Kremlin's hacking playbook
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:56:22 +0300
Link: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Passcode/Passcode-Voices/2017/0329/Opinion-How-to-counter-the-Kremlin-s-hacking-playbook

In an age of hacking and fake news, governments and private companies must join
forces to stop Russian disinformation.

How about, we just fight against disinformation IN GENERAL?  I mean,
everybody's doing it.  Absolutely everybody.  This is at least one of
the reasons why the Internet SUCKS.

Date Subject  Author
30.03. * [Russia] how to survive Kremlin hacking: smarten uNewsBeanie
06.04. `- Re: [Russia] how to survive Kremlin hacking: smarten uDildo Baggins