Re: [UK] Snowden: "Brexit lesson is how quickly a population will vote against itself"

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [UK] Snowden: "Brexit lesson is how quickly a population will vote against itself"
From: dildo@gofuckyourself.gmail.invalid (Dildo Baggins)
Newsgroups: dictator.europe
Date: Mar 17 2017 22:28:20
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 07:10:58 -0400
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com> wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-36617216

Funny to reread this quote today, after a day's worth of bad news from the Trump administration.  So, he's cutting healthcare and a lot of social support programs for the same poor that all turned out in red hats to see him elected.  They have put in the presidency a guy who's hellbent on reducing payments to the poor - this is exactly what Snowden was referring to.

We making America great yet?  Sure as hell doesn't seem so.  Expecting
to see a lot of suffering increase these days.  That's the problem with
democracy - it's easy to make promises.

Date Subject  Author
17.03. o Re: [UK] Snowden: "Brexit lesson is how quickly a popuDildo Baggins