[Russia] is hacking the world, not just the Clinton campaign's emails

Newsgroups
Subject: [Russia] is hacking the world, not just the Clinton campaign's emails
From: newsbeanie@dictatorshandbook.net (NewsBeanie)
Newsgroups: dictator.europe, alt.politics.europe, alt.russia
Followup: dictator.europe
Date: Feb 09 2017 21:35:07
Title: I ran Clinton's campaign, and I fear Russia is meddling with more than elections | Robby Mook
Author: Robby Mook
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 14:51:39 -0500
Link: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/07/russia-hacked-us-election-democracy-vladimir-putin
Podcast Download URL: https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/9b8c0de0f31a7e5f6229a48714ca092b1ec6fdad/0_0_2560_1536/master/2560.jpg?w=460&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=7c62350858129d63dee0cfa304b86d12

Vladimir Putin wants to extend his influence beyond the ballot box and into the
very fabric of our public life. We must take action before it’s too late

The Russian hacking of the Democratic National Committee[1] (DNC) and members
of Hillary Clinton’s campaign is being treated too much like a novelty and not
enough as a serious and persistent security threat. The problem becomes more
urgent as we see it spread to other countries.

WikiLeaks, which disseminated stolen DNC documents, announced last week that it
would turn its attention to France, and has released material relating to
presidential candidates François Fillon[2] and Emmanuel Macron, opponents of
Marine Le Pen.
Continue reading...[3]

Links:
[1]: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/07/us-russia-dnc-hack-interfering-presidential-election (link)
[2]: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/06/francois-fillon-admits-error-but-refuses-to-quit-french-presidential-race (link)
[3]: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/07/russia-hacked-us-election-democracy-vladimir-putin (link)

Date Subject  Author
09.02. * [Russia] is hacking the world, not just the ClintoNewsBeanie
10.02. `- [Jewry] is hacking the world, not just the ClintonTopaz