Re: Please Support Justice for We the People of Canada - stop the mass murders in "Comfort Care" hospitals..

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Please Support Justice for We the People of Canada - stop the mass murders in "Comfort Care" hospitals..
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.europe
Date: Dec 24 2016 01:46:39
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 09:01:51 -0600
I demand a criminal investigation begin immediately, regarding the first degree murder of my mother, Jennie Kinal, murdered she was, by Dr. Colister and Dr. Chisic, at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center.

Way, way, way off topic.

Date Subject  Author
08.11. * Please Support Justice for We the People of Canadafair say all the way
24.12. `- Re: Please Support Justice for We the People of CanadaRS Wood