Incest pedophile Lena Dunham: Russians hacked my vagina!

Newsgroups
Subject: Incest pedophile Lena Dunham: Russians hacked my vagina!
From: needles@nytimes.com (Free Heroin @ 1600 PA Ave)
Newsgroups: dictator.general, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.obama, alt.politics.democrats, sac.politics
Date: Dec 21 2016 12:51:22
Poor Lena. She has never been able to get pregnant so that she
can have an abortion.

Obviously, it's because the Russians have hacked her vagina,
because EVERY young man in her orbit really, really wants to
"do" her.

OK, just kidding about that last part. But that doesn't change
the Underlying Truth.

HAD so that I could get one. But those mean boys won't even
touch me'.

The current truth has changed. Throw all previous versions of
this document in the memory hole. Being heterosexual and saying
pussy is OK once more. Now it's not OK to be Russian.

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/lena-dunham-russians-
hacked-my-vagina-t19091.html

Date Subject  Author
21.12. o Incest pedophile Lena Dunham: Russians hacked my vFree Heroin @ 1600 PA Ave