Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American institutions so they can regain power - whatever it takes

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American institutions so they can regain power - whatever it takes
From: here@is.invalid (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Mar 28 2019 23:21:59
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:22:26 -0400, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

More liberal vs conservative claptrap.

I tried to make two posts, but neither came back..here's one to this
group only

Oh...can you say Trump?

"None of this is to say Trump is a foreign agent under Vladimir
Putin’s control. It’s important to know there is a gray area between
"no collusion" and "Trump is a foreign agent."

We don’t know from what we’ve been able to read so far in whose
interest he is acting. Even if he is acting in his own interest and
solely on his own accord, many of his public actions (and we don’t
know how many of his private actions) have fulfilled Russia’s
overarching agenda of vilifying America’s institutions and hurting
U.S. national security.

Supporting, and even publicly encouraging, a hostile foreign power to
hack a former secretary of state’s emails is, to say the least,
reckless. Mueller’s report likely would help put context to the many
disturbing episodes we know about and help the public understand the
nature of those meetings and relationships with Russians, from those
at the lowest levels to Putin at the very top."

https://publicintegrity.org/national-security/alex-finley-analysis/like-any-good-spy-story-the-barr-account-of-the-mueller-report-contains-mysteries/

Date Subject  Author
27.03. * Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American Leroy N. Soetoro
28.03. `* Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American RS Wood
28.03.  +* Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American JAB
29.03.  |`- Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American RS Wood
28.03.  `* Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American JAB
30.03.   `- Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American RS Wood