Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American institutions so they can regain power - whatever it takes

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American institutions so they can regain power - whatever it takes
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america,
Date: Mar 28 2019 21:22:26
On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 22:04:46 +0000 (UTC)
"Leroy N. Soetoro" <leroysoetoro@hrc-rejected.com> wrote:

When the founders of this country designed the American Republic,
something we're grateful for obviously, not everyone was impressed by it
at the time. Much of Europe scoffed at the idea, not just because they
were monarchists, though many of them were free-thinking people of the
time.

More liberal vs conservative claptrap.  Yawn.  Both just taking turns
at the trough.

I need to filter anything cross posted to Rush Limbaugh.  Almost
certainly vapid.

Date Subject  Author
27.03. * Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American Leroy N. Soetoro
28.03. `* Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American RS Wood
28.03.  +* Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American JAB
29.03.  |`- Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American RS Wood
28.03.  `* Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American JAB
30.03.   `- Re: Tucker Carlson: Democrats want to change American RS Wood