Re: Thirty-four members of President Donald Trump ’s inner circle

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Thirty-four members of President Donald Trump ’s inner circle
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.america
Date: Jan 27 2019 18:54:30
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 19:49:46 -0600
JAB <here@toadsfoot.net> wrote:

Thirty-four members of President Donald Trump’s inner circle have
either been indicted or pleaded guilty over the last 15 months. But
even after Special Counsel Robert Mueller slapped the president’s
longtime advisor Roger Stone with federal charges -- including lying
to Congress -- Trump continues to be fixated on past political
opponents and long-debunked conspiracies: What about Hillary Clinton’s
emails?

Good strategy, actually.  It's the thing that seems to get his
supporters the most excited.  And they're dumber than a pile of cold
shit.  And they vote.

I support this strategy fully.  In fact I'm going to crosspost to
dictator.america because this is a winning strategy every aspiring
despot should put to use.

It's the weakness in democracy: stupid people vote.

Date Subject  Author
27.01. o Re: Thirty-four members of President Donald Trump ’sRS Wood