Rodrigo Roa Duterte vs Trump

Newsgroups
Subject: Rodrigo Roa Duterte vs Trump
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 09 2019 20:03:45

Separated at birth? Sayings of Donald Trump and Rodrigo 'the punisher'
Duterte

One is the would-be president of the US, the other is almost certain
to lead the Philippines. But can you guess who said which of the
following?

On crime and punishment

A: "Forget the laws on human rights" You drug pushers, hold-up men and
do-nothings, you better go out. Because I’d kill you."

B: "They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re
bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re
bringing crime. They’re rapists."

On modesty
A: "I do not have brilliance, wit or smartness. What I have is common
sense. It is what our country needs!"

B: "My IQ is one of the highest -- and you all know it! Please don’t
feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault."

more

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/10/separated-at-birth-sayings-of-donald-trump-and-rodrigo-the-punisher-duterte

Date Subject  Author
09.01. o Rodrigo Roa Duterte vs TrumpJAB