Re: [USA] full-saturation disinformation campaign

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] full-saturation disinformation campaign
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 08 2019 22:56:55
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 16:48:15 -0500, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

deception Trump intends to employ

An ‘emergency’ power grab would only add to Trump’s problems

President Trump cannot keep digging. He insisted on a wall the country
didn’t want in a way the country objected to (by shutdown) when he
could not control Congress. It didn’t take a political genius to
predict Trump was going to lose. For the first time in his presidency,
however, moving the goalposts doesn’t alleviate the problem. He has
switched from concrete to steel slats (doesn’t "The Art of the Deal”
say anything about negotiating against yourself?), but the answer is
still no. He’s trapped, waiting for a political miracle or for
Congress to bail him out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/08/trump-creates-new-problems/?utm_term=.75a9f56769eb

PS: Steel posts...hey, I"ll bet someone in steel industry has a
membership at his club.

Date Subject  Author
07.01. * [USA] full-saturation disinformation campaignRS Wood
08.01. +* Re: [USA] full-saturation disinformation campaignJAB
18.01. |`- Re: [USA] full-saturation disinformation campaignRS Wood