Re: Romney slams Trump's character

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Romney slams Trump's character
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 08 2019 08:20:48
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:00:27 -0500, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Trying to figure out what Mitt's game plan must be here

"Sen.-elect Mitt Romney (R-Utah) may have criticized Donald Trump in a
Washington Post op-ed, but he apparently didn’t have a problem
accepting the president’s endorsement during last year’s Senate race.
Romney also emphasized that in his campaign to be a Utah senator,
Trump was "endorsing me, I wasn’t endorsing him."

Although Romney told Tapper he would support Trump’s proposed border
wall, he wouldn’t say if he would support the president’s re-election.
"I haven’t decided who I’m going to endorse in 2020. I’m going to wait
and see what the alternatives are," he said."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-mitt-romney-jake-tapper-trump-endorsement_us_5c2d429ee4b05c88b7058e13

Date Subject  Author
02.01. * Romney slams Trump's characterJAB
07.01. `* Re: Romney slams Trump's characterRS Wood
08.01.  +- Re: Romney slams Trump's characterJAB
08.01.  `- Re: Romney slams Trump's characterJAB