Re: Romney slams Trump's character

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Romney slams Trump's character
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 08 2019 07:45:43
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:00:27 -0500, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

Trying to figure out what Mitt's game plan must be here

"Romney has since responded to criticism of his op-ed, explaining that
he wanted to make it "clear" where he stands as he begins to enter a
new career in the Senate."

https://www.inquisitr.com/5233812/lou-dobbs-slams-treacherous-fool-mitt-romney-over-trump-op-ed/

More on your question after the bump here...
==============

GOP Strategist Slams House Republicans For Looking Like A 1950s
Corporate Board

Democrats "look like America and our future," tweets a top aide to
Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign.
GOP strategist Stuart Stevens slammed the "optics" of his party’s
representatives on Friday, saying they looked like members of a
corporate board from the 1950s -- i.e., a bunch of white guys.

A photo of the Democrats, on the other hand, looked like "America and
our future," tweeted Stevens, who served as a top aide to Sen. Mitt
Romney’s (R-Utah) 2012 presidential campaign against Barack Obama.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gop-congressmen-1950-boardroom_us_5c3005b9e4b073352832da90

Romney slams Trump’s choice of ‘bigot’ pastor for Jerusalem embassy
prayer

Evangelical Baptist minister Robert Jeffress has made disparaging
remarks against gays, Jews, Mormons and Islam
https://www.timesofisrael.com/romney-slams-trumps-choice-of-bigot-pastor-for-jerusalem-embassy-prayer/

I suspect its Romney's character to speak out...

Date Subject  Author
02.01. * Romney slams Trump's characterJAB
07.01. `* Re: Romney slams Trump's characterRS Wood
08.01.  +- Re: Romney slams Trump's characterJAB
08.01.  `- Re: Romney slams Trump's characterJAB