The People vs. Donald J. Trump

Newsgroups
Subject: The People vs. Donald J. Trump
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jan 07 2019 06:57:38
The People vs. Donald J. Trump

He is demonstrably unfit for office. What are we waiting for?

The presidential oath of office contains 35 words and one core
promise: to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the
United States." Since virtually the moment Donald J. Trump took that
oath two years ago, he has been violating it.

He has repeatedly put his own interests above those of the country. He
has used the presidency to promote his businesses. He has accepted
financial gifts from foreign countries. He has lied to the American
people about his relationship with a hostile foreign government. He
has tolerated cabinet officials who use their position to enrich
themselves.

To shield himself from accountability for all of this -- and for his
unscrupulous presidential campaign -- he has set out to undermine the
American system of checks and balances. He has called for the
prosecution of his political enemies and the protection of his allies.
He has attempted to obstruct justice. He has tried to shake the
public’s confidence in one democratic institution after another,
including the press, federal law enforcement and the federal
judiciary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/05/opinion/sunday/trump-impeachment.html

Date Subject  Author
07.01. o The People vs. Donald J. TrumpJAB