Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until offered that sweet job

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until offered that sweet job
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Aug 23 2018 19:09:39
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:58:50 -0500
JAB <here@toadsfoot.net> wrote:

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:40:18 -0400, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

“It may not be our job to impose sanctions on him, but it is our job to
make his pattern of revolting behavior clear — piece by painful piece,”
Mr. Kavanaugh wrote. “Aren’t we failing to fulfill our duty to the
American people if we willingly ‘conspire’ with the president in an
effort to conceal the true nature of his acts?”

My, my, Brett M. Kavanaugh is going to clean up Trump's behavior...LOL

It's been crystal clear for decades now that neither party actually
gives a single shit about governing the country, and is more focused
with laser accuracy on defeating the other party, seizing the reins of
the distributive coalition's resources, and doling out the favors at
will.  It's the best game in town.

FOrtunately the country was on sound enough footing earlier that this
sort of political masturbation was annoying but didn't derail the
train.  The stakes are getting higher, and the politicians are getting
worse.

Revolution now!  [although I'd settle for a decent third party at this
point, and no Greens and Libertarians, it's not going to be either of
you.  You're as bad as the rest of them, but less competent.]

Date Subject  Author
21.08. * [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until RS Wood
22.08. `* Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until JAB
23.08.  `- Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until RS Wood