Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until offered that sweet job

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until offered that sweet job
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Aug 22 2018 02:58:50
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:40:18 -0400, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

“It may not be our job to impose sanctions on him, but it is our job to
make his pattern of revolting behavior clear — piece by painful piece,”
Mr. Kavanaugh wrote. “Aren’t we failing to fulfill our duty to the
American people if we willingly ‘conspire’ with the president in an
effort to conceal the true nature of his acts?”

My, my, Brett M. Kavanaugh is going to clean up Trump's behavior...LOL

Date Subject  Author
21.08. * [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until RS Wood
22.08. `* Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until JAB
23.08.  `- Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until RS Wood