[USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until offered that sweet job

Newsgroups
Subject: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until offered that sweet job
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Aug 21 2018 14:40:18
Kavanagh is a hypocrite and a toadie.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/20/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-clinton-starr.html

“The president has disgraced his office, the legal system and the
American people by having sex with a 22-year-old intern and turning her
life into a shambles — callous and disgusting behavior that has somehow
gotten lost in the shuffle,” Mr. Kavanaugh wrote.

“He has committed perjury (at least) in the Jones case,” Mr. Kavanaugh
wrote, referring to the sexual harassment case brought by Paula Jones,
an Arkansas state worker who said Mr. Clinton had made lewd advances
toward her in a hotel room when he was governor.

“He has lied to his aides,” Mr. Kavanaugh wrote. “He has lied to the
American people. He has tried to disgrace you” — meaning Mr. Starr —
“and this office with a sustained propaganda campaign that would make
Nixon blush.”

“It may not be our job to impose sanctions on him, but it is our job to
make his pattern of revolting behavior clear — piece by painful piece,”
Mr. Kavanaugh wrote. “Aren’t we failing to fulfill our duty to the
American people if we willingly ‘conspire’ with the president in an
effort to conceal the true nature of his acts?”
--
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>

Date Subject  Author
21.08. * [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until RS Wood
22.08. `* Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until JAB
23.08.  `- Re: [USA] disgusted by presidential lechery ... until RS Wood