Re: Republican Rationalizations

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Republican Rationalizations
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Aug 17 2018 15:49:29
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 11:14:47 -0500
JAB <here@toadsfoot.net> wrote:

Interesting how they flip-flop to  "save" Trump

Party loyalty will be the death of this nation.  The founding fathers
didn't foresee the rise of political parties, that I'm aware of.  They
must be spinning in their graves.

The only good thing about this is the death of American
Exceptionalism.  It was bullshit anyway, and a hell of a lot of work.
Now we can be average like everybody else.

Hope y'all are studying Chinese, Middle America: you'll be answering to
a quasi-fascist state before long after this Republic implodes.  That's
what happens when you're stupid!

Date Subject  Author
06.08. * Republican RationalizationsJAB
17.08. `- Re: Republican RationalizationsRS Wood