QAnon - the fringe conspiracy theory that ate America

Newsgroups
Subject: QAnon - the fringe conspiracy theory that ate America
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Aug 02 2018 14:47:29
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-mystery-of-q-how-an-anonymous-conspiracy-monger-launched-a-movement-if-he-even-exists/2018/08/01/6d10f5b4-95a3-11e8-80e1-00e80e1fdf43_story.html?utm_term=.b65a4bac3519

Q is supposedly a renegade member of that deep state, cryptically
sounding the alarm and offering hints about what horrors are being
cooked up inside the government. Q’s predictions are alarming,
apocalyptic even.

Last year, Q announced that the president had ordered a “state of
temporary military control” accompanied by “public riots,” designed “to
take back our country and make America great again.” This was to have
happened last November.

It did not.

But Q’s influence — and the complexity of his predictions — only grew,
even as his forecasts proved wrong. QAnon believers contended that
Trump’s detractors, such as Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Hillary
Clinton’s longtime aide Huma Abedin, wear ankle monitors that track
their whereabouts.

The Illuminati loom large in QAnon, as do the Rothschilds, the wealthy
Jewish family that conspiracy theorists have long vilified as leaders
of a satanic cult.

--
RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>

Date Subject  Author
02.08. * QAnon - the fringe conspiracy theory that ate AmerRS Wood
02.08. `- Re: QAnon - the fringe conspiracy theory that ate AmerJAB