Re: [USA] one more reason why digital voting isn't there yet

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] one more reason why digital voting isn't there yet
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jul 27 2018 06:20:10
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 09:26:45 -0400, RS Wood <rsw@therandymon.com>
wrote:

[USA] one more reason why digital voting isn't there yet

House Intel chair calls for ban on electronic voting systems

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) called
for a ban on electronic voting systems in an interview that aired
Thursday on Hill.TV's "Rising."

"The one thing we've been warning about for many, many years on the
Intelligence committee is about the electronic voting systems," Nunes
told Hill.TV's Buck Sexton, who sat with the lawmaker on Wednesday.

"Those are really dangerous in my opinion, and should not be used. In
California -- at least in the counties that I represent -- they do not
use an electronic system," he continued.

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/398949-house-intel-chair-calls-for-ban-on-electronic-voting-systems

A punch card voting machine would work best...they can be machine
read, or by humans.

Date Subject  Author
18.07. * [USA] one more reason why digital voting isn't theRS Wood
18.07. +- Re: [USA] one more reason why digital voting isn't theJAB
27.07. +- Re: [USA] one more reason why digital voting isn't theJAB
12.08. `- Re: [USA] one more reason why digital voting isn't theJAB