Re: [M] Snowden, 5 years later: "the people are powerless but aware"

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [M] Snowden, 5 years later: "the people are powerless but aware"
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.america
Date: Jun 10 2018 02:18:16
On 2018-06-09, Sparc IPX <sparcipx@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
In misc.news.internet.discuss Marko Rauhamaa <marko@pacujo.net> wrote:

Just start a stream of tweets flattering Trump and you'll be pardoned in
no time.

... as I grab a cloth to wipe up the coffee I just spewed...

Marko is right!  Never seen anything like it: The Cheeto-in-Chief seems to
have finally discovered an area where he can act with kingly abandon,
unfettered.  Must feel good bequeathing favors on the common people.

When Bush Jr. and Obama pardoned people at the end of their terms, there
were howls of protest from Congress.  Listen now; what do you hear?

<crickets>

That's the real crime here.  Total idolatry.  F*ck this country, you get the
government you deserve.

Date Subject  Author
06.06. * [M] Snowden, 5 years later: "the people are powerlRS Wood
06.06. `* Re: [M] Snowden, 5 years later: "the people are powerlMarko Rauhamaa
07.06.  +- Re: [M] Snowden, 5 years later: "the people are powerlJAB
09.06.  `* Re: [M] Snowden, 5 years later: "the people are powerlSparc IPX
10.06.   `- Re: [M] Snowden, 5 years later: "the people are powerlRS Wood