Re: The Washington Post: Sucking up has always been part of Washington culture. In the Trump era, it?s a sport.

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: The Washington Post: Sucking up has always been part of Washington culture. In the Trump era, it?s a sport.
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Jun 09 2018 03:59:27
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 17:45:18 -0400 (EDT), RS Wood
<rswood@therandymon.com> wrote:

In the Trump era,

"I need your loyalty...I'm a control freek"

Yellowstone chief says Trump administration forcing him out: 'I feel
this is a punitive action'

Yellowstone National Park's superintendent said Thursday that he's
being forced out in an apparent "punitive action" following
disagreements with the Trump ...

Date Subject  Author
08.06. * The Washington Post: Sucking up has always been paRS Wood
09.06. `- Re: The Washington Post: Sucking up has always been paJAB