Go ahead, Make my day

Newsgroups
Subject: Go ahead, Make my day
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss, dictator.america
Date: Mar 18 2018 17:02:20
Graham: Trump firing Mueller would be 'the beginning of the end of his
presidency'

(CNN) Sen. Lindsey Graham gave a stern warning Sunday to President
Donald Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller.

"As I said before, if he tried to do that, that would be the beginning
of the end of his presidency," the South Carolina Republican said on
CNN's "State of the Union."

"The only reason that Mr. Mueller could be dismissed is for cause. I
see no cause when it comes to Mr. Mueller," Graham said, later adding
he believed the Mueller was "doing a good job."

Graham called for Mueller to be able to carry out his investigation
into Russian interference in the 2016 election "independent of any
political influence."

"I pledge to the American people, as a Republican, to make sure that
Mr. Mueller can continue to do his job without any interference," he
said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/18/politics/lindsey-graham-mueller-probe-cnntv/index.html

Date Subject  Author
18.03. * Go ahead, Make my dayJAB