Re: [USA] Facebook suspends Trump team for misues of personal info

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: [USA] Facebook suspends Trump team for misues of personal info
From: here@toadsfoot.net (JAB)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Mar 18 2018 05:11:26
On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 16:09:15 GMT, NewsBeanie
<newsbeanie@dictatorshandbook.net> wrote:

Title: Facebook Suspends Donald Trump's Data Operations Team For Misusing People's Personal Information
Autho

For more than a year we’ve been investigating Cambridge Analytica and
its links to the Brexit Leave campaign in the UK and Team Trump in the
US presidential election. Now, 28-year-old Christopher Wylie goes on
the record to discuss his role in hijacking the profiles of millions
of Facebook users in order to target the US electorate
Or, as Wylie describes it, he was the gay Canadian vegan who somehow
ended up creating “Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare mindfuck
tool”.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump

Date Subject  Author
17.03. * [USA] Facebook suspends Trump team for misues of pNewsBeanie
18.03. +- Re: [USA] Facebook suspends Trump team for misues of pJAB
18.03. `- Re: [USA] Facebook suspends Trump team for misues of pJAB