Re: Trump's porn star and government shutdown

Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Trump's porn star and government shutdown
From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: dictator.america
Date: Feb 16 2018 21:20:19
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 07:50:54 -0600
JAB <here@toadsfoot.net> wrote:

Trump's porn star and government shutdown

Hello, porn star #2:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/16/the-latest-alleged-trump-affair-cover-up-is-a-pretty-damningly-familiar-tale/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_fix-affair-9a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9ad70c694f38

What a putz.  At least he has consistent taste in women.  Melania must
be fuming.  (Poor thing).

And now we have another years-old account of a Trump affair — and
alleged coverup — that sounds conspicuously familiar.

The New Yorker's Ronan Farrow is reporting that former Playboy Playmate
Karen McDougal has confirmed the authenticity of an eight-page document
she wrote detailing an alleged nine-month affair with Trump from 2006
to 2007. The Wall Street Journal reported shortly before the 2016
election that the publisher of the National Enquirer, American Media,
had paid $150,000 for McDougal's story but never ran it. This has led
to allegations that it deliberately bought the story and killed it to
protect Trump, who is personal friends with AMI chief executive David
Pecker.

Date Subject  Author
21.01. * Trump's porn star and government shutdownJAB
16.02. `- Re: Trump's porn star and government shutdownRS Wood